Life is short.
And then we die.
In the meantime, here are 10 questions you should ask yourself more often, so you don’t end up running in place between now and then.
- What did the 18 year-old me think the current me would be doing?
- What is the idealized version of me?
- What have I believed all my life without questioning?
- Where haven’t I been yet?
- What’s one thing I don’t know about my own parents, or grandparents, or kids?
- How am I sabotaging my own success?
- Why do I pay attention to the stimuli that currently monopolizes my time?
- What were my ancestors doing 100 years ago?
- Which opportunity would I most want my child to have?
- Whom can I help?
Because our lives may march ever onward, but it still helps to keep our eyes on the road.