Whether you’re navigating plot twists or career changes, here’s my most-read advice.
- Is Game of Thrones Violating Its Own Theme? — Why the show sometimes feels “off”
- What Do The Characters on Game of Thrones Really Want? — And why it matters
- Game of Thrones vs. The Walking Dead — Surprise: they’re… the same exact show?
- The Hidden Genius of Pulp Fiction — The secret reason why Tarantino’s script works so well
- How DC Should Have Built Their Film Universe — The key to character interrelation
- 3 Steps for Building Your 21st Century Career — Welcome to the business of you
- 6 Tips to Survive the Horror of Self-Employment — Freelancer, empower yourself!
- Where Startup Founders Go Wrong — Aiming at the wrong goal is a recipe for disaster
- How to Feel Like You’re Doing Enough — Achieve your goals without burning out
- The Question Every Startup Founder Must Ask — Know this answer before you begin
- 12 Tough Truths — Look, this is gonna hurt… but it’ll make you stronger
- Everyone Has the Same Tragic Flaw — This is what holds you (and me) back
- How to Get Off the Wrong Path in Life — I’ve been there, and I knew I had to change
- How to Live Your Life in a No Bullshit Zone — Tough truths for a better life
- To Change Your Life, You’ve Got to Start Somewhere — So, hey, start here