Whether you’re navigating plot twists or career changes, here’s my most-read advice.
- Game of Thrones vs. The Walking Dead — Surprise: they’re… the same exact show?
- The Hidden Genius of Pulp Fiction — The secret reason why Tarantino’s script works so well
- How DC Should Have Built Their Film Universe — The key to character interrelation
- How Game of Thrones Uses Story Structure to Reveal Character — It’s all in the choices
- The Secret Ingredient to Every Great Story — Spoiler: it’s not “a great ending”
- 3 Steps for Building Your 21st Century Career — Welcome to the business of… you
- 6 Tips to Survive the Horror of Self-Employment — Freelancer, save thyself
- Do You Want to Solve a Problem, or… — The question every startup founder must ask
- How to Feel Like You’re Doing Enough — Accomplish your goals without burning out
- The Question That Kills Your Business Before You Start — Fix your aim, deadshot
- 12 Tough Truths — Look, this is gonna hurt… but it’ll make you stronger
- Everyone Has the Same Tragic Flaw — This is what holds you (and me) back
- How to Get Off the Wrong Path in Life — I’ve been there, and I knew I had to change
- How to Live Your Life in a No Bullshit Zone — Tough truths for a better life
- To Change Your Life, You’ve Got to Start Somewhere — So, hey, start here