Good stories change companies, and great stories change lives.
That’s why I created my Storytelling Workshops: to help your organization learn how to tell high-impact stories that attract attention, boost business, and connect with customers by delivering an electric experience.
So, how can you tell if it’s time to improve your company’s story?
Do people race to click on your headlines?
Does your call to action actually lead to action?
Are your donors increasing their support for your nonprofit’s mission?
Are your customers saying “YES!” when you have a new product to sell?
Are other people so moved, excited, or inspired by your story (and its impact on them) that they share and amplify your story to THEIR audience?
If this isn’t happening, your story needs a rewrite.
See the three kinds of in-person Storytelling Workshops I offer below, and choose the one that works for your company’s schedule, size, and immediate business needs.
How long is a Crash Course? 90 minutes
How does a Crash Course work? I’ll visit your location and deliver a customized presentation on your topic of choice, followed by a single hands-on workshop exercise that will help your team practice the Crash Course’s key concepts. This exercise will be completed either individually or in smaller teams and then shared with the full group, so everyone can learn together.
Ideal team size? Crash Courses are intended for teams of 6-20 people.
- Storytelling 101 — This introduction to the principles of storytelling is ideal for brands who are just starting to create their internal storytelling team and want to make sure they can produce attention-worthy content from day one.
- How to Attract Your Ideal Audience — Here’s a secret: every product or service you offer actually has three different audiences, and each of those audiences has different needs. In this crash course, I’ll help you understand who your audiences are and what each of them need at every step of the storytelling journey from “first contact” to “repeat customer.”
- Master the Art of Writing Headlines That DESERVE Clicks — Headlines are the most important aspect of any post, email, video, or piece of content you create… and also the most overlooked. I’ll reveal the biggest headline-writing mistakes that most storytellers make, and show you how to generate dozens of potential headlines for every story you write, so you can find the versions that resonate with YOUR audience!
What’s your investment? $750 (plus travel & expenses)
Want to book a Crash Course? Great! Let’s schedule a FREE 15-minute touch-base call to find a mutually convenient day and time!
How long is a Half-Day Workshop? Three hours, with one 15-minute break.
How does a Half-Day Workshop work? I’ll visit your location and deliver a customized presentation on your topic of choice, followed by three hands-on workshop exercises that will help your team practice the Workshops’s key concepts. These exercises will be completed either individually or in smaller teams and then shared with the full group, so everyone can learn together. Your team will also receive printouts and templates related to the material being discussed, which you can further customize after the Workshop ends.
Ideal team size? Half-Day Workshops are intended for teams of 10-40 people.
- Better Storytelling with Data — Any organization that uses data to make a point faces the same struggle: data, by itself, isn’t a story. In this workshop, your team will learn how to use their data to tell truly compelling and convincing stories that can increase sales, boost donations, or improve your organization’s internal decision-making.
- Better Storytelling for Nonprofits — What makes your nonprofit tick? In this workshop, we’ll dig deep to uncover the untold story of your organization and help your team find new ways to convey its mission in a way that energizes your employees, volunteers, and donors alike!
- How to Differentiate Your Brand Through One-of-a-Kind Stories — What sets your business or organization apart from your competition? Why should someone buy from or donate to YOU, instead of to someone else? This workshop will teach your team how to turn your competitive advantages into a series of compelling stories that will attract and excite your ideal audience.
What’s your investment? $1500 (plus travel & expenses)
Want to book a Half-Day Workshop? Great! Let’s schedule a FREE 15-minute touch-base call to find a mutually convenient day and time!